Please direct all Clinton, MN grain questions to Duane at the Graceville elevator at 320-808-1337 or Doug/Greg at the Wheaton main office at 320-563-8152.
Premium Soybean Marketing Options
Soybean Producers: You can sell soybeans delivered directly into the AGP Processing Plants at Aberdeen, SD and Dawson, MN. Contact our Grain Merchandising Staff for details.
Wheaton, Minnesota (56296)
Britton Grain Terminal
We look forward to serving you at the Britton Grain Terminal!
To sell grain or get quotes, call Leif Erickson or Deanna Jahnig at the Terminal at 605-448-2261. Or call the Merchandising Staff at our Main Office at 1-800-258-4744. You can also visit them on the web at wdcoop.com.
If you are interested in what the vital statistics are for the Britton Grain Terminal CLICK HERE
Want to add 15-20 cents premium to the price of your old crop grain?
Contact Duane Steen to learn more:
320-748-7289 (Graceville office)
320-808-1337 (Duane Cell)
- Cattle Close in Black for Friday
- Live cattle futures rallied into the close on Friday. Futures bounced from early session losses of as much as $2+ to close with 2 to 25 cent gains. December ended the day UNCH at $137.90. The bulk of cash business was above $136 for the holiday week with some sales...
- Triple Digit Losses for Friday Cotton
- Cotton futures closed off their lows on a late Friday session bounce. Still, front month futures were triple digits in the red to end the week. December came back from more than 5 cent losses to end 378 points weaker. The other front months gave back 199 to 417 points....
- Corn Bulls Fight Back into Close
- Futures rallied back from early Friday losses to close in the black. December traded within a 21 1/4 cent range on Friday, and posted the highest close since July 1. USDA reported the cash corn oil prices for the week averaged 55 to 61.08 cents/lb by region, which was down...
- Soybeans Bounced for Close but Stay Red
- After sharp 20+ cent losses to start Friday, soybeans bounced back to end the day down 11 1/4 to 13 3/4 cents. Soymeal futures also came back but stayed with $2 to $2.80/ton losses at the bell. Soybean oil futures ended the session with 150 to 185 point losses. Indications...
- Hogs Close Triple Digits Weaker
- Friday closed with lean hog futures $1.40 to $2.65 in the red. USDA’s National Average Base hog price for Friday was up another 53 cents weaker to $55.13. CME’s Lean Hog Index for 11/23 was down another 59 cents to $72.56. USDA reported 17,472 MT of pork was sold for...
- Wheat Closes Mixed on Late Rally
- After starting the Friday session double digits in the red, wheat futures rallied into the close. For SRW that left the board 5 1/4 to 6 1/2 cents lower on the day. KC wheat closed 3 1/4 to 6 1/4 cents in the red for the front months. MPLS futures...