Wheaton, Minnesota (56296)
Premium Soybean Marketing Options
Soybean Producers: You can sell soybeans delivered directly into the AGP Processing Plants at Aberdeen, SD and Dawson, MN. Contact our Grain Merchandising Staff for details.
Britton Grain Terminal
We look forward to serving you at the Britton Grain Terminal!
To sell grain or get quotes, call Trever Dekker or Deanna Jahnig at the Terminal at 605-448-2261. Or call the Merchandising Staff at our Main Office at 1-800-258-4744. You can also visit them on the web at wdcoop.com.
If you are interested in what the vital statistics are for the Britton Grain Terminal CLICK HERE
Want to add 15-20 cents premium to the price of your old crop grain?
Contact Duane Steen to learn more:
320-748-7289 (Graceville office)
320-808-1337 (Duane Cell)
- Firmer Cotton Market on Friday
- The Friday cotton market stayed in a 235 point range, after an overnight / early session pullback. Futures ultimately firmed up during the afternoon and ended the day 18 to 88 points higher. October futures, with no limits during the delivery period, closed 611 points higher at 93.22 cents. Preliminary...
- Hogs Firm Up on Friday
- Lean hog futures ended the last trade day of the week with 35 to 52 cent gains. October was the outlier with a 22 cent pullback by the close. For the week, October hogs were down by a net 3.67% and December by a net 7.9%. The National Average Afternoon...
- Wheat Markets Close off Highs
- Wheat futures rallied on the USDA reports, but faded into the close on profit taking. December Chicago SRW futures were up as much as 49 1/2 cents, but ultimately closed 25 1/4 cents higher. The other front months went home 10 1/2 to 25 1/4 cents higher on the day....
- Soybeans Back Below $14/bu
- The soybean futures market spent the afternoon in retreat after the NASS data was released. Futures ended the day with 25 1/2 to 46 cent losses across the front months. The market still holds a carry to $13.93 for July contracts, before seeing a 25 1/2 cent inverse Nov to...
- Cattle Market Ends Weaker on Friday
- Feeder cattle led the way lower on Friday with losses of as much as $3.20 in the November contract. Fat cattle futures went home with 32 to 85 cent losses as well. For the week, October fats gave back 0.68% and October feeders closed 2.3% lower. USDA called the bulk...
- Corn Fades into Close but Still Gains for Friday
- Corn prices rallied out of the report, taking March and May futures above the $7/bu mark. Profit taking pulled things back down some for net gains of 5 3/4 to 8 cents on the day in old crop. Ethanol cash prices from USDA’s weekly review were 11 to 16 cents/gal...