Premium Soybean Marketing Options
Soybean Producers: You can sell soybeans delivered directly into the AGP Processing Plants at Aberdeen, SD and Dawson, MN. Contact our Grain Merchandising Staff for details.
Wheaton, Minnesota (56296)
Britton Grain Terminal
We look forward to serving you at the Britton Grain Terminal!
To sell grain or get quotes, call Leif Erickson or Deanna Jahnig at the Terminal at 605-448-2261. Or call the Merchandising Staff at our Main Office at 1-800-258-4744. You can also visit them on the web at wdcoop.com.
If you are interested in what the vital statistics are for the Britton Grain Terminal CLICK HERE
Want to add 15-20 cents premium to the price of your old crop grain?
Contact Duane Steen to learn more:
320-748-7289 (Graceville office)
320-808-1337 (Duane Cell)
- Corn Rallied into Weekend
- The nearby corn futures rally extended into the weekend with another dime for old crop. The March contract was within 3 1/4 cents of the contract high on Friday and completed the week with a 19 3/4 cent gain. New crop prices were also 2 3/4 to 5 cents higher...
- Hog Market Closed Black for Friday
- Going into the weekend, lean hog futures were $0.25 to $0.90 higher. February hogs rallied $1.72 through the week and got to within $3.05 of their prior contract high. USDA’s National Average Base hog price for Friday afternoon was $1.29 firmer to $75.11. The CME Lean Hog Index from 1/25...
- Friday Rally for Cotton Futures
- The front month cotton futures market rallied triple digits for the last trade day of the week. The March contract traded with a 560 point range on Friday, setting a new contract high in the process, before ultimately going home 213 points in the black. For the week, March cotton...
- Soy Futures Close Higher on Friday
- Friday’s soybean market added another double digits to the upside. For the March contract that ended the day with a 55 3/4 cent gain. Soymeal futures were also higher on Friday having added $6.40 to $6.70 to the upside. For the week, March meal rallied $18.50/ton. BO prices went home...
- Wheats Firm for Friday Close
- Wheat prices recovered on Friday after sharp drops Wednesday and Thursday. SRW went home with 7 3/4 to 9 1/4 cent gains, which left the March contract 6 1/4 cents higher from Friday to Friday. KC HRW futures were up 7 1/2 to 8 3/4 cents at the bell. That...
- Cattle Close Higher on Friday
- Live cattle futures ended the Friday session with gains of $0.87 to $1.47. For the April contract that was enough to end positive on the week, at $1 above last Friday’s settle. USDA reported more cash sales from $136 to $138 on Friday, maintaining the bulk of activity near $136...