All locations current hours are
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Monday thru Friday
U, U (56296)
Premium Soybean Marketing Options
Soybean Producers: You can sell soybeans delivered directly into the AGP Processing Plants at Aberdeen, SD and Dawson, MN. Contact our Grain Merchandising Staff for details.
Britton Grain Terminal
We look forward to serving you at the Britton Grain Terminal!
To sell grain or get quotes, call Trever Dekker or Deanna Jahnig at the Terminal at 605-448-2261. Or call the Merchandising Staff at our Main Office at 1-800-258-4744. You can also visit them on the web at wdcoop.com.
If you are interested in what the vital statistics are for the Britton Grain Terminal CLICK HERE
Want to add 15-20 cents premium to the price of your old crop grain?
Contact Duane Steen to learn more:
320-748-7289 (Graceville office)
320-808-1337 (Duane Cell)
- So far ahead of the weekly Export Sales data, cotton is working triple digits higher. Cotton futures suffered a sharp reverse on Wednesday. The triple digit losses in the front months flipped March net lower for the week, down 276 points on Wednesday and a net 137 lower for the...
- Hogs Close Mixed, But Cutouts Under Pressure
- After initial sell pressure, the hog market firmed up for a positive midweek close. Feb stayed in the red and went home 27 cents weaker, but the other nearby contracts were 2 to77 cents higher on the day. The 12/03 CME Lean Hog Index was $82.94, up by 15 cents....
- Wheat Cautiously Higher Ahead of Export Numbers
- Morning wheat quotes are 2 to 4 cents higher ahead of USDA’s weekly Export Sales release. Wheat futures bounced back on Wednesday with double digit gains of as much as 3% in Chicago. The other front months gained 16 to 20 1/2 cents. For the March that still has the...
- Cattle Fight Back from Early Losses on Wednesday
- At the close Wednesday, April and August were UNCH, with 7 to 12 cent losses in Feb and Jun respectively. The Dec contract was up 37 cents to stay firm with cash during the delivery process. USDA confirmed $156 trade in NE on Wednesday, with limited $153 trade in the...
- Corn Futures Higher to Start Thursday
- Corn markets are fractionally mixed going into the FAS weekly Export Sales report. Corn found technical support yesterday and settled 2 to 4 cents higher. For the week the March contract is still a net 5 cents weaker. Red Dec ended the day with a 3 cent gain, tightening the...
- Soybean Futures Extend Gains in Early Thursday Trading
- Following the highest close since September 20th, soybean futures are 1 ½ to 4 ½ cents higher in the old crop months. The 2023 crop deliveries are negative territory this morning. Meal futures continued to lead beans higher with another 2.3% to 2.9% gain on Wednesday. With BO’s 1.1% to...