All locations current hours are
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Monday thru Friday
We are offering free DP storage for spring wheat, soybeans and corn. For details of this storage program, call one of our grain locations.
Premium Soybean Marketing Options
Soybean Producers: You can sell soybeans delivered directly into the AGP Processing Plants at Aberdeen, SD and Dawson, MN. Contact our Grain Merchandising Staff for details.
Current Spring Wheat Discount Schedule
Current Soybean Discount Schedule
Current Corn Discount Schedule
Corn Moisture Table
Web App Link:
Britton Grain Terminal
We look forward to serving you at the Britton Grain Terminal!
To sell grain or get quotes, call Trever Dekker or Deanna Jahnig at the Terminal at 605-448-2261. Or call the Merchandising Staff at our Main Office at 1-800-258-4744. You can also visit them on the web at wdcoop.com.
If you are interested in what the vital statistics are for the Britton Grain Terminal CLICK HERE
ribbon-cutting ceremony by South Dakota Governor Dennis Daugaard - See more at: //www.hubcityradio.com/2016/08/02/grain-terminal-has-ribbon-cutting/#sthash.06KnL1yl.dpufvvvv
ribbon-cutting ceremony by South Dakota Governor Dennis Daugaard - See more at: //www.hubcityradio.com/2016/08/02/grain-terminal-has-ribbon-cutting/#sthash.06KnL1yl.dpuf
Cash Plus Contract
Want to add 15-20 cents premium to the price of your old crop grain?
Contact Duane Steen to learn more:
320-748-7289 (Graceville office)
320-808-1337 (Duane Cell)
- Cotton Closes Red into Weekend
- Front month cotton futures closed Friday’s session with 29 to 83 point losses. For the week, May cotton was still a 6.24 cents per pound higher and Dec was a nickel higher. During the month of March, May traded within a 10.55 cent range and ended at a 1.25 cent...
- Lean Hogs React Mixed to H&P
- Following the quarterly Hogs and Pigs update from NASS, lean hog futures ended with a triple digit loss in April to a new contract low and an 80 cent gain in the October contract. That spreading was influenced by the 8-yr low in Mar-May farrowing intentions from the report, as...
- Cattle Close Near New Highs
- The May feeder cattle contract missed out on new contract highs set across the rest of the live cattle and feeder futures. For April live cattle the 80c gain on Friday left the contract at a net $5.35 gain for the week and a $2.87 gain for the month. During...
- CBT Wheat Climbed Back to Break Even
- Friday’s close left the CBT SRW contracts within a half cent of UNCH for the session. May SRW ended the week on a net 3 3/4 cent gain and a 13 1/4 cent loss for the month of March. New crop July SRW printed a 70 1/4 cent range during...
- Soybeans Rally Back to $15
- The bean market ended the last trade day of the week near their highs on double digit gains. May prices closed back above the $15 mark for the first time since March 10th. May closed 77 cents higher for the week and ended the month with a net 26 1/2...
- Mixed Report Day for Corn Futures
- May corn closed 4c off its high for the day with an 11 cent rally out of the reports. July corn futures also settled near the high on an 8 3/4 cent gain. For the week, old crop prices were 13 to 17 1/2 cents higher. The month of March...