Premium Soybean Marketing Options
Soybean Producers: You can sell soybeans delivered directly into the AGP Processing Plants at Aberdeen, SD and Dawson, MN. Contact our Grain Merchandising Staff for details.
Wheaton, Minnesota (56296)
Britton Grain Terminal
We look forward to serving you at the Britton Grain Terminal!
To sell grain or get quotes, call Leif Erickson or Deanna Jahnig at the Terminal at 605-448-2261. Or call the Merchandising Staff at our Main Office at 1-800-258-4744. You can also visit them on the web at wdcoop.com.
If you are interested in what the vital statistics are for the Britton Grain Terminal CLICK HERE
Want to add 15-20 cents premium to the price of your old crop grain?
Contact Duane Steen to learn more:
320-748-7289 (Graceville office)
320-808-1337 (Duane Cell)
- Triple Digit Bounce in Hogs
- Front month lean hog futures went into the weekend with $1.60 to $3.10 gains. For the July contract, that limited the week’s loss to just 8 cents. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price for Friday afternoon was $120.23 after a $0.59 drop. The ECB price was withheld for confidentiality while...
- Soy Bounces into Weekend
- The relief rally got the soy market back off the floor ahead of the weekend. Soybeans closed 5 3/4 to 17 1/2 cents higher in the front months – but closed a dime off the highs. From Friday to Friday, November soybeans dropped $1.13 1/4 per bushel. Meal prices ended...
- Wheat Closed Red after Failed Rally
- Wheats initially tried to bounce into the weekend, but ended the day with double digit losses. CBT SRW went home 12 1/4 to 13 3/4 cents in the red on Friday, with July having closed $1.10 1/2 below last week. KC HRW ended the day 12 1/2 to 13 cents...
- Cotton Drops Hard into Weekend
- The cotton market continued its selloff with another triple digit Friday loss. July, now in deliveries with no limits, fell 3,256 points or nearly 24%. That took the price to $1.03 76/100 a level not seen since the turn of the calendar. New crop futures were also 396 to 421...
- Cattle Close Friday Mixed Mostly Lower
- Live cattle futures ended the day with gains limited to 17 cents and front month losses limited to 50 cents. Feeder cattle futures went home with $1.55 to $2.35 losses on Friday as feed cousts rebounded. USDA reported the bulk of Southern cash trade was near $137 this week with...
- Friday Recovery in Corn Market
- The corn market ended the week with double digit new crop gains to a 3 1/2 cent gain in July. For the full week, December corn was down by 57 cents. Data from the EIA is still delayed due to a systems issue. USDA reported the weekly average corn oil...