Effective Dec 7, 2020, we will be offering free delayed price storage for wheat and soybeans.
For program details, go to the current storage program link.
Starting January 18, 2021, we will be offering free DP for corn.
We can take your contracted soybeans & corn early
If you have contracted soybeans and corn to haul that were sold for May 2021 thru July 2021 delivery, we can take them now and payment for the soybeans and corn will be made for the contracted month you sold the soybeans and corn.
Premium Soybean Marketing Options
Soybean Producers: You can sell soybeans delivered directly into the AGP Processing Plants at Aberdeen, SD and Dawson, MN. Contact our Grain Merchandising Staff for details.
Wheaton, Minnesota (56296)
Britton Grain Terminal
We look forward to serving you at the Britton Grain Terminal!
To sell grain or get quotes, call Leif Erickson or Deanna Jahnig at the Terminal at 605-448-2261. Or call the Merchandising Staff at our Main Office at 1-800-258-4744. You can also visit them on the web at wdcoop.com.
If you are interested in what the vital statistics are for the Britton Grain Terminal CLICK HERE
Want to add 15-20 cents premium to the price of your old crop grain?
Contact Duane Steen to learn more:
320-748-7289 (Graceville office)
320-808-1337 (Duane Cell)
- Corn Futures Close Mixed
- Corn futures ended the Monday session with a 4 cent gain in July, accompanied with 9 1/4 to 9 1/2 cent new crop losses. The delayed CFTC report showed long liquidation reduced managed money’s net long in corn by 22,689 contracts to 252,730 as of 6/15. Commercials also reduced exposure...
- Wheat Fades for Mixed Close
- The midday wheat recovery faded back in the afternoon, leaving the board mixed at the close. MGE wheat held onto gains, though were just fractionally to 2 cents higher. CBT futures closed the day fractionally to 1 1/4 cents in the red. KC wheat closed with 5 3/4 to 6...
- Cattle Market Mixed at Close
- Monday cattle futures ended lower, with higher feeders. Live cattle futures closed 25 cents to 52 cents in the red. June was down just 7 cents to $120.97, due to a strong basis. CME data showed no deliveries against June fat cattle futures through June 18. The oldest long is...
- Hogs Close with a Limit Loss
- Triple digit losses on Monday will have the board back to expanded $4.50 limits for the Tuesday session. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price for Monday afternoon was $123.57 after a $0.95 recovery. The CME Lean Hog Index for 6/18 was $120.68 after a 25 cent recovery. Lean hog spec...
- Beans Close in Black on Monday
- At the close for the first trade day of the week, soybean futures were double digits stronger in old crop, and 6 1/4 to 8 1/4 cents higher for new crop. Soymeal prices were weaker at the close, with losses limited to $2.70/ton in the front months. BO futures closed...
- Cotton Closes Mixed on Monday
- Afternoon cotton trading left new crop futures firm, closing 1 to 7 points in the black, where old crop July fell 33 points. The weekly CoT report showed managed money at 42,685 contracts net long in cotton on 6/15. That was a 4,740 contract increase from Tuesday to Tuesday driven...