Premium Soybean Marketing Options
Soybean Producers: You can sell soybeans delivered directly into the AGP Processing Plants at Aberdeen, SD and Dawson, MN. Contact our Grain Merchandising Staff for details.
Please call the location you are delivering to for receiving hours.
Britton Grain Terminal
We look forward to serving you at the Britton Grain Terminal!
To sell grain or get quotes, call Deanna Jahnig at the Terminal at 605-448-2261 or call Doug Wilson or Leif Erickson at our Main Office at 1-800-258-4744.
If you are interested in the the vital statistics for the Britton Grain Terminal CLICK HERE
Want to add 15-20 cents premium to the price of your old crop grain?
Contact Duane Steen to learn more:
320-748-7289 (Graceville office)
320-808-1337 (Duane Cell)
- Hogs Near Top End of $1.15 Range
- Midday hog futures are trading 40 to 62 cents in the black, with the Feb contract ~20 cents off the session high. Feb futures have seen a$1.15 range so far for the last trade day of the week. The National Average Base Hog price was $2.61 weaker to $51.71. The...
- Triple Digit Losses for Cotton After Yield Cut
- Cotton futures are trading triple digits in the red, and are just 11 points off their daily lows. The March contract has printed a 200 point range from –147 to +54 points. Daily futures trading limits will expand to 4 cents per pound (400 points) since prices are back above...
- Wheat Selling the Fact on Report Day
- After a mostly bull friendly report, the wheat market is trading in the red through Friday’s midday. Chicago futures are down by double digits for midday, with 5 ½ cent losses in the KC wheat market. MGE spring wheat futures are working with midday losses of 5 ¾ cents across...
- Cattle Rallying Triple Digits through Friday
- Despite a bear friendly report, the cattle futures market is trading with triple digit gains of as much as 1.7%. Feeder cattle are leading the way through midday with gains of over 2% as the Jan contract is up by $5.02 and now in the black for the week’s move....
- Corn Off Highs after Report’s Release
- Midday corn futures are trading a penny to 1 ½ cents in the red, following the report. March is sitting near the low for the day, and is 5 ¼ cents under the earlier high. USDA did not adjust the cash average price, still at $4.85. USDA announced a 165k...
- Beans Fade Initial Report Rally
- Soybeans rallied out of the report initially, but gave it all back and then some for midday quotes 4 ¼ to 5 ¾ cents in the red. Soymeal is trading $1.60 to $1.70 weaker so far after the data. Midday Soybean Oil futures are also in the red, though with...
|Name||Delivery End||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.